skip navigation
Matt Leinart Flag Football Network


Spring League Update

Dear Spring Participants,

We wanted to give you the latest update we have. While our initial hope was to start our season in April, with concern over the safety of our league members, we are now pushing back any potential start date to May.

We will update everyone again in a few weeks, or should we get any new developments.  This is obviously a fluid situation, with new announcements and guidelines coming daily. Unfortunately, there is the chance that the season never gets off, and if we get to that point we will begin to issue refunds at that time.

Please note should you need to contact us we are extremely short-staffed right now, and you may experience a delay in response time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

ML Flag Staff